Keller Dermatology, P.A. accepts a wide variety of insurances and payments. Please check the list below to see if we take your insurance.
- AARP Medicare Advantage
- Aetna PPO (Gated/Non-Gated)
- Beechstreet PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO, POS
- Cigna Traditional PPO (Selected Networks)
- Coventry (First Health)
- Coventry Advantra MA PPO
- First Health (CCN)
- Healthsmart Preferred PPO, EPO
- Healthsmart POS
- Humana PPO
- Humana Medicare PPO (Effective as Aetna Medicare PPO in 2016)
- Interplan Health (IHG)
- Medicare (Medicare Supplement Plans also)
- MultiPlan / PHCS
- Tricare *(only as Secondary Insurance)
- United Healthcare / United Healthcare Medicare Advantage
If your insurance is not listed above, please feel free to call us to confirm coverage prior to your appointment. If we don’t accept your insurance, please feel free to schedule an appointment. Your payment will be due on the day of service and you may submit your claim manually to your insurance company; however, we do not guarantee that your insurance company will reimburse you.
We do not take:
- AARP Medicare Advantage (North Texas Specialty Physicians IPA Group)
- Aetna Medicare HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
- Cigna Focus
- Cigna Local Plus
- United Healthcare Compass and Navigate
- Workers Compensation
Payments are due on the date your services are rendered and the patient is always responsible for any charges incurred that are rejected or not covered by your insurance plan.
It is imperative for you to know the details of your insurance plan, prior to your visit, including any applicable deductibles (general, procedural, surgical, or on medications). Knowing the details of your plan is your responsibility.
We accept the following credit cards as well as debit cards, checks, and cash:
Please call us at 817-753-6633 if you have any questions.